Speaking and Educational Program
If you are looking for some inspiration for your team, Cindy Tripp & Company can help you achieve it via a speaking engagement or an engaging training experience. Cindy is an outstanding speaker and trainer.
- Cindy has spoken at national conferences such as FUSE, Design Management Institute, Product Development Association, SHOP and in smaller forums with leadership teams or affinity organizations. Her talks are engaging and full of relevant stories that bring the ideas to life in a way that people can apply to their work and life. At the end of her talk, people are energized and inspired.
- Cindy was on faculty for over 10 years at P&G University for Marketing and Research & Development, training on marketing and innovation. As an adjunct professor at the graduate school of business at University of Cincinnati for five years, Cindy received the highest marks for teaching. More recently, the president of one client remarked after Cindy spent a day training with him and his management team, “Yesterday was one of the most energizing days that I have had in the last few years.”
- The Magic of Design Thinking
- Creating a Culture of Innovation
- Harnessing Empathy in the Workplace
- Harnessing Candor: Diversity and Collaboration in the Workplace
- Sizing Up the Problem: How to Frame Challenges and Opportunities to Win
- Growing Design as a Competitive Advantage
- The Design of Decisions
- Getting to Know You: Unlocking Your Consumer
Other Business Topics
- Business Acumen for Designers
- Tips to Effectively Work With Designers
- The Teeter Totter: On Being a Working Mom
- Living While Fighting to Live: one mom’s story of helping her child thrive while surviving leukemia.
Can be scaled to fit your needs, typically speeches are 15-60 minutes.
Minimum two weeks notice to plan and deliver.
- Innovation 101
- Design Thinking 101
- Enhanced Concept Development Through Design Thinking
- Innovation & Branding
- Advanced Design Thinking: Leveraging It In Daily Work & Culture
- Influencing and Navigating Corporate America as a Designer
- Growing Design a Competitive Advantage as a Business Leader
- 90 minute lunch and learn
- Half day
- Full day interactive sessions
Minimum four weeks notice to plan and deliver.